Process and Functional Analysis of Building Structure
Academic Year 2023/24
DHB071 course is part of 4 study plans
DPC-S Winter Semester 2nd year
DPA-S Winter Semester 2nd year
DKC-S Winter Semester 2nd year
DKA-S Winter Semester 2nd year
Evaluation of structures in terms of thermal engineering, acoustics and daylight.
Measurement of structural parameters and indoor environment during operation of buildings.
2.-3. Modeling of building structures with the use of suitable software tool.
4-5. Modeling of building services.
6. Assessment in terms of building acoustics.
7. Assessment in terms of thermal engineering.
8. Assessment of daylighting.
9. Simulation of indoor environment quality.
10. Analysis of results.
11-12. Measurement of selected vlues under real conditions.
13. Evaluation and comparison of calculated and measured data.
Language of instruction
Forms and criteria of assessment
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Offered to foreign students
Course on BUT site
13 weeks, 3 hours/week, elective