DEB059 course is part of 4 study plans
Ph.D. full-t. program DPC-GK compulsory-elective Summer Semester 1st year 7 credits
Ph.D. combi. program DKC-GK compulsory-elective Summer Semester 1st year 7 credits
Ph.D. full-t. program DPA-GK compulsory-elective Summer Semester 1st year 7 credits
Ph.D. combi. program DKA-GK compulsory-elective Summer Semester 1st year 7 credits
Celestial and terrestrial reference systems and their realisations. Geodetic and gravimetric networks. Earth rotation. Structure and dynamics of the Earth. Geodetic control networks – historical development. Coordinate system of Unified Trigonometric Cadastral Network. Astronomical-geodetic network, its modernization. Vertical geodetic control – development. Height system Bpv and its modernization. Gravimetric control - development and modernization. Geocentric reference systems and frames – development. Geodynamic networks. Local geodetic networks. Integration of classical and satellite measurements. Analysis and interpretation of repeated mesurements in geodetic networks. Global geodetic observing system.
Student gets an overview of global geodetic reference systems and reference frames, coordinate systems and their implementations in geodetic networks. Detailed development of geodetic foundations in the Czech Republic (control, levelling, gravity and satellite networks). Global geodetic observing system.
Methods of mathematical analysis. Principles of measurements and their processing in geodetic networks. Overview of problems of horizontal, vertical and gravity controls. Fundamental knowledge od theoretical geodesy. Principles of satellite measurements. Overview of coordinate systems.
Analysis of measurements data.
Planned educational activities and teaching methods
Teaching methods depend on the type of course unit as specified in the article 7 of BUT Rules for Studies and Examinations. The student will participate in the lectures and consultations.
Forms and criteria of assessment
The student will complete the subject with an oral exam, during which the student will prove adequate knowledge of this subject.
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Vymezení kontrolované výuky a způsob jejího provádění stanoví každoročně aktualizovaná vyhláška garanta předmětu.
3 hours/week, 13 weeks, elective
Syllabus of lectures
1. Basic units nad constants, time systems.
2. Celestial reference systems, precession, nutacion, international celestial reference system.
3. Global Earth-Fixed Geocentric system, polar motion, geocentre variations, terrestrial reference system.
4. Gravity field and local astronomic systems.
5. Historical development of geodetic control networks. Coordinate system of Unified Trigonometric Cadastral Network. Astronomical-geodetic network, its modernization.
6. Development of vertical geodetic control. Height system Bpv and its modernization. Development and modernization of gravimetric control.
7. Geocentric reference systems and frames - development. Satellite networks in CR.
8. Methods of quasigeoid determination. Geodynamic networks. Local geodetic networks. Integration of classical and satellite measurements.
9. Analysis and interpretation of repeated mesurements in geodetic networks.
10. Global geodetic observing system.