Academic Year 2023/24
BGA004 course is part of 1 study plan
BPC-MI Winter Semester 3rd year
2. Territory development regulation.
3. Territory condition ananlysis, exploration, indicators.
4. Regional planning data, planning documentation, the planning permit.
5. Working-out methodology of planning documentation.
6. Principles of planning big cities and urban regions.
7. Principles of planning the medium and small cities development.
8. Principles of planning the village development.
9. Assessment of town and regional planning projects – ex ante evaluation.
10. Information database of a territory, statistics, geodetic database, government administration database, GIS as a component part of planning.
11. Technical requirements.
12. Sustainable development of settlements and landscape, the territorial system of ecological stability.
13. Regional development promotion projects in CZ and EU, participation of the public.
the ability to know the ropes in building law, basic survey over the history of architecture and civil engeneering, basic knowledge of economics
Language of instruction
Forms and criteria of assessment
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Offered to foreign students
Course on BUT site
13 weeks, 2 hours/week, elective
13 weeks, 2 hours/week, compulsory