French for Intermediate Students -exam
Academic Year 2022/23
VYF051 course is part of 2 study plans
BPC-VP Summer Semester 1st year
BPC-VP Winter Semester 1st year
For this exam, the optional subjectsVYF001-VYF004 are offered, in which students acquire the required knowledge and skills. The exam is based on the contents of the textbooks Le Nouveau Taxi! 1-2 + Francouzština pro samouky. This exam is at the B1 level (intermediate) which requires a student to:
- generally understand information about familiar topics and situations, such as those met at work, at school, in their free time etc., providing it is expressed in a clear and straightforward manner,
- be able to use French to communicate successfully in most situations encountered when travelling abroad etc.,
- be able to create a simple coherent text,
- be able to describe experiences, events, ambitions, hopes and plans, and to briefly explain or justify their ideas and statements,
- be able to successfully complete grammar exercises at the intermediate level.
Grammar and vocabulary covered in the Le Nouveau Taxi! 1-2, Francouzština pro samouky. Intermediate level reading, listening, writing and speaking skills. Students should be able to take part in a conversation on common topics and understand easily comprehensible texts and speeches. They should have mastered verb tenses including the plusquamperfect, conditional sentences, present and past subjunctive mood and other grammatical phenomena. They should be able to express themselves in a comprehensible way, avoiding grave mistakes.
Language of instruction
Forms and criteria of assessment
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Offered to foreign students
Not to offer
Course on BUT site