Company Practice Psychology
Academic Year 2023/24
NZB014-A course is part of 2 study plans
NPC-ARS / ARA Summer Semester 1st year
NPC-ARS / ARP Summer Semester 1st year
2. Assertiveness and attitude to others, assertiveness as relationships change possibility and cooperation with others, self – evaluation, respect to own personality, to others.
3. Communication, empathy, nonverbal reading, communication faults.
4. Dealing with problem communication partner types, its identification and its specific in communication.
5. Conflict and negotiation, dealing strategy considering the aim of dealing.
6. Own work results presentation to professional and general public. Work with public.
7. Social groups versus team, dynamics and team parts.
8. Working environment and related psychological aspects. Work environmental hygiene.
9. Problem dealing at work. Identification and solving for civil engineering environment.
10. Procrastination and Self – management as personality efficiency rising.
11. 4. and 5. generation time – management, efficiency a priority.
12. Stress, its physiology and relax techniques. Stress reduce.
13. Job interview, curriculum vitae and cover leter.
Language of instruction
Forms and criteria of assessment
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Offered to foreign students
Course on BUT site
13 weeks, 2 hours/week, elective