Environmental and Labour Protection Mangement
Academic Year 2023/24
NWA017 course is part of 1 study plan
NPC-SIR Summer Semester 1st year
He will be instructed about environmental politics and objectives of construction companies and firms.
He will gain knowledge of risk prevention in the field of security of work and health safety on site.
2. Production of environmental plans for the protection of the environment in connection with the construction technology model of a construction process (continuity and specific solutions for individual selected construction sub-processes), consideration of ecological regulations during the execution of an assigned construction.
3. Health protection against noise and vibrations. Valid legislation.
4. Measurement of external noise from machines, methods of noise evaluation in protected areas outside executed structures, lowering the level of construction site noise.
5. Terminology concerning the rights and duties of participants in the construction process. The OHS management system in the Czech Republic; EU framework directives.
6. Risk prevention and management, safety risks, health risks.
7. The safety coordinator and his/her role in the construction process.
8. The OHS plan in connection with the construction technology model of a structure. Requirements for the production of an OHS plan and its contents; consideration of safety regulations during the execution of an assigned construction process.
Language of instruction
Forms and criteria of assessment
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Offered to foreign students
Course on BUT site
13 weeks, 2 hours/week, elective
13 weeks, 1 hours/week, compulsory