Construction Project Planning
Academic Year 2023/24
NWA014 course is part of 1 study plan
NPC-SIR Winter Semester 1st year
2. Theory of and methods used in the production of a construction technology planning study of the execution of the main technical stages of construction execution.
3. Time planning for a construction project, time and financial planning for a construction project divided up with regard to the execution of individual structures.
4. Classification and contents of documentation produced as part of a contractor’s production planning , methods used.
5. Design of construction site facilities, technical documentation.
6. Principles for the proposal and evaluation of the main lifting devices at the site, taking into account their time utilization.
7. Principles governing and options for an operational plan for construction execution, methods of coordinating the provision of necessary resources for the construction project, arrangement of outsourced sub-deliveries , and cooperation.
8. Creation of a budget for a building contract.
9. Calculation of the price of construction work.
10. Proposal of a budget bid with regard to tenders.
11. Use of BIM technologies in construction technology planning. The types of processes, equipment, software solutions and risks associated with the introduction of BIM. Theoretical options for the use of modelling in the future.
12. Construction management tools utilizing BIM technologies. Legislative regulations, technical standards and standards related to BIM technologies.
13 Practical usage of BIM technologies in construction technology planning and management at real construction sites. BIM from the perspective of sustainable building construction. Use of augmented reality technology as part of a construction site manager´s activities.
Language of instruction
Forms and criteria of assessment
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Offered to foreign students
Course on BUT site
13 weeks, 2 hours/week, elective
13 weeks, 2 hours/week, compulsory