Industrial Wastewater Treatment
Academic Year 2023/24
NPB021 course is part of 1 study plan
NPC-SIV Winter Semester 2nd year
2. Technologies of production, source of wastewater, recommended treatment technologies, alternative schemes of industrial wastewater treatment plants.
3. Physical processes used for industrial wastewater treatment, chemical processes used for industrial wastewater treatment.
4. Biological processes used for industrial wastewater treatment.
5. Excursion – brewery water treatment.
6. Excursion – vinary water treatment.
7.–8. Wastewater treatment from sugar processing, drinkables production, processing of fruit and vegetables.
9.–10. Wastewater treatment from processing of meat and poultry, from dairy industry, processing and final disposal of sludge.
Language of instruction
Forms and criteria of assessment
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Offered to foreign students
Course on BUT site
13 weeks, 2 hours/week, elective
13 weeks, 2 hours/week, compulsory