Technology of Road and Street Construction (R)
Academic Year 2023/24
NMB007 course is part of 1 study plan
NPC-SIR Winter Semester 2nd year
2. Earth work technology and machines.
3. Soil improvement and stabilization, treated mixtures in subgrade.
5. Unbond and bound mixtures and layers, grouted layers – technology of constructions.
6. Hot mix asphalts.
7. Thin-layer asphalt treatment
8. Portland cement pavement technology.
9. Repair, maintenance and recycling of pavements.
10. Excursion - mixing plant and written exam (test).
Language of instruction
Forms and criteria of assessment
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Offered to foreign students
Course on BUT site
13 weeks, 2 hours/week, elective
13 weeks, 1 hours/week, compulsory