DV78 course is part of 4 study plans
Ph.D. full-t. program nD > MGS compulsory-elective Winter Semester 2nd year 8 credits
Ph.D. combi. program nDK > MGS compulsory-elective Winter Semester 2nd year 8 credits
Ph.D. full-t. program nDA > MGS compulsory-elective Winter Semester 2nd year 8 credits
Ph.D. combi. program nDKA > MGS compulsory-elective Winter Semester 2nd year 8 credits
Mathematical and empirical methods of modern project management Definition and content of particular phases of the project Ways of implementation and usage of the project management Principles of using of computer support of the project management
Knowledge of principles and basic terms of the graph theory, statistic analysis and probability, knowledge in building realization and building companies´ economics.
Planned educational activities and teaching methods
Teaching methods depend on the type of course unit as specified in the article 7 of BUT Rules for Studies and Examinations.
Students are able to create the project proposal with usage of modern methods of the project management and they obtain the overview about ways of managing of the project by project teams. Students are ready to past an exam and to obtain certification according to IPMA policy for level D „Certificated Project Intern".
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Vymezení kontrolované výuky a způsob jejího provádění stanoví každoročně aktualizovaná vyhláška garanta předmětu.
3 hours/week, 13 weeks, elective
Syllabus of lectures
1. Basic terms of project management, historic evolution
2. Determination of content and form of projects
3. Life cycle of project
4. Construction project, construction as subject of construction project, participants of construction process
5. Pre-investment phase of project, initiation, goals setting
6. Evaluation of project proposal, structuring of construction object and construction project
7. Work organization of project, construction project participants, kinds of project management
8. System of construction project planning, techniques of project planning, term planning
9. Network analysis, planning of sources, planning of outputs cost and financial planning
10. Financing of project, proposal prices of project works, relations between participants of investment project
11. Function of statistics, basic terms, statistical classification and registers, inflation, price statistics
12. Risks and changes management, risks engineering, risks in construction, project risks management
13. Computer support of the project management