Investment Projects Management
DV77 course is part of 4 study plans
Ph.D. full-t. program nD > MGS compulsory-elective Winter Semester 2nd year 8 credits
Ph.D. combi. program nDK > MGS compulsory-elective Winter Semester 2nd year 8 credits
Ph.D. full-t. program nDA > MGS compulsory-elective Winter Semester 2nd year 8 credits
Ph.D. combi. program nDKA > MGS compulsory-elective Winter Semester 2nd year 8 credits
Simulation and modelling of investment projects in uncertainty conditions. Project risk analysis and management. Financial stability of firm in context of its investment programme. Optimal financial structure. Expected values of economical efficiency ratios with using Monte Carlo simulation.
Knowledge within the scope of study programme Civil Engineering, field Civil Engineering Management
Planned educational activities and teaching methods
Teaching methods depend on the type of course unit as specified in the article 7 of BUT Rules for Studies and Examinations.
Simulation and modelling of structural investment projects in private and public sector in risk and uncertainty conditions.
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Vymezení kontrolované výuky a způsob jejího provádění stanoví každoročně aktualizovaná vyhláška garanta předmětu.
3 hours/week, 13 weeks, elective
Syllabus of lectures
1. Project simulation and modelling – general theories
2. Acts in context of investment project preparing and realization
3. Feasibility study private sector
4. Feasibility study public sector
5. Cost benefit analysis
6. HDM-4 model
7. Project risk management
8. Investment project flexibility (real options)
9. Simulation Monte Carlo – preparing of inputs data
10. Simulation Monte Carlo (software Crystal Ball usage)
11. Postaudit of projects
12. Case study – private sector project
13. Case study – public sector project