Selected Items of Building Service Theory
DTB042 course is part of 4 study plans
Ph.D. full-t. program DPC-S compulsory-elective Summer Semester 1st year 8 credits
Ph.D. combi. program DKC-S compulsory-elective Summer Semester 1st year 8 credits
Ph.D. full-t. program DPA-S compulsory-elective Summer Semester 1st year 8 credits
Ph.D. combi. program DKA-S compulsory-elective Summer Semester 1st year 8 credits
Solution of sectorial problem from selected field in heating, ventilation, air-cinditioning, cooling, sanitary installation, gass installation completed to theoretical and in some case experimental papers.
Applied physics, applied mathematics, computer modelling, english language, basic of experimental measurements in Building services.
Planned educational activities and teaching methods
Teaching methods depend on the type of course unit as specified in the article 7 of BUT Rules for Studies and Examinations.
Theretical knowledge of building services theory needed for solution of research aims connected with thesis.
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Vymezení kontrolované výuky a způsob jejího provádění stanoví každoročně aktualizovaná vyhláška garanta předmětu.
3 hours/week, 13 weeks, elective
Syllabus of lectures
1. Submission and definition of subject.
2. Individual study of technical literature.
3. Creation of literature backround research.
4. Creation of model for problem solution.
5. Definition of problem boundary conditions.
6. Definition of simplification conditions for problem solution.
7. Self theoretical solution of problem.
8. Experimental calibration of theoretical solution of problem.
9. Changes and verification of theoretical solution of problem.
10. Elaboration and generalization of solving problem outputs.
11. Elaboration of writen output.
12.–13. Prezetation and discussion about compiled work (papers).