Selected Items of Building Service Theory
Academic Year 2023/24
DTB042 course is part of 4 study plans
DPC-S Summer Semester 1st year
DPA-S Summer Semester 1st year
DKC-S Summer Semester 1st year
DKA-S Summer Semester 1st year
2. Individual study of technical literature.
3. Creation of literature backround research.
4. Creation of model for problem solution.
5. Definition of problem boundary conditions.
6. Definition of simplification conditions for problem solution.
7. Self theoretical solution of problem.
8. Experimental calibration of theoretical solution of problem.
9. Changes and verification of theoretical solution of problem.
10. Elaboration and generalization of solving problem outputs.
11. Elaboration of writen output.
12.–13. Prezetation and discussion about compiled work (papers).
Language of instruction
Forms and criteria of assessment
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Offered to foreign students
Course on BUT site
13 weeks, 3 hours/week, elective