Academic Year 2023/24
DPB027 course is part of 4 study plans
DPC-V Summer Semester 1st year
DPA-V Summer Semester 1st year
DKC-V Summer Semester 1st year
DKA-V Summer Semester 1st year
2. Removal of Nitrogen by Nitrification abńd Denitrification.
3. Biological Phosphorus Removal.
4. Bulking of Activated sludge.
5. Removal of Toxic and Heavily Degraded Substances.
6. Design of Anaerobic Processes for Wastewater Treatment.
7. Anaerobic-Aerobic Wastewater Treatment.
8. Desinfection of Wastewater and Sludge.
9. Wastewater Reuse and Recycling.
10. Economy of Wastewater Treatment.
11. Control and Diagnosis of Wastewater Treatment Plant Operation.
12. Mathematical Models for Biological Treatment Processes.
13. Automation and Control of Wastewater Treatment Plants.
Language of instruction
Forms and criteria of assessment
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Offered to foreign students
Course on BUT site
13 weeks, 3 hours/week, elective