Execution and Reconstruction of Reinforced Concrete Structures
Academic Year 2023/24
CW015 course is part of 1 study plan
N-P-C-SI (N) / R Summer Semester 1st year
2. Formwork, technical procedures.
3. Reinforcement, pouring of concrete mixture into formwork, compacting.
4. Massive structures, concreting under special conditions, quality control.
5. Assembled structures, assembly procedures, fixation, quality control.
6. Methods of rehabilitating and reconstructing concrete structures, diagnostics.
7. Surface types of concrete structures and methods of rehabilitating them.
8. Structural rehabilitation.
Language of instruction
Forms and criteria of assessment
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Offered to foreign students
Course on BUT site
13 weeks, 2 hours/week, elective
13 weeks, 2 hours/week, compulsory