CAD Systems 2
Academic Year 2022/23
BUA008 course is part of 1 study plan
BPC-EVB Summer Semester 1st year
Advanced techniques for creating technical drawings in architecture and civil engineering using CAD applications. Selected topics fo this course: create automatic schedules for items or rooms, enchanced possibilities for output, print, creating a dynami blocks, etc.
Basic knowledge and use in ICT, especially filesystem, basic knowledge of principles of computer graphics and essential knowledge in CAD system.
Language of instruction
Forms and criteria of assessment
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Offered to foreign students
Not to offer
Course on BUT site
13 weeks, 2 hours/week, compulsory
1. Customization of user inteface.
2. Annotation, annotation scale, text field and typing special chracters.
3. Introduction to dynamic blocks.
4. Advanced creation of dynamic blocks.
5. Advanced dimensioning.
6. Create schedules, link schedule with external application.
7. Practise previous topics.
8. Coordination complex project via external references.
9. Create site plans.
10. Working layout, adjusting of project and batch print.
11. Introduction to CAD standards, custom linetype and hatch.
12–13. Tips and tricks for AEC drawings.