CAD Systems 1
Academic Year 2022/23
BUA007 course is part of 1 study plan
BPC-EVB Winter Semester 1st year
Introduction to CAD systems focused on architecture and civil engineering.
Learn how to create, modify and create output of 2D documentation.
Basic knowledge and using in ICT, especially filesystem, basic knowledge of principles of computer graphics.
Language of instruction
Forms and criteria of assessment
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Offered to foreign students
Not to offer
Course on BUT site
13 weeks, 2 hours/week, compulsory
1. Introduction, user interface and control of application, coordinate systems, units, drawing points.
2. Tools a modes for design, drawing lines.
3. Drawing curves, object properties, line types, layers.
4. Modifying of objects.
5. Text and hatches.
6. Design building elements.
9. Design of building plan.
10. Print via model and layout.
11. Blocks, dynamic blocks.
12. Creating custom templates, info about custom linetypes and hatches.
13. Practical tips.