Designing of Hydrotechnical Structures
Academic Year 2023/24
BRB008 course is part of 1 study plan
BPC-SI / V Summer Semester 4th year
individual elaboration of formal documents (application for territorial proceedings and building permit) and specific documents (operating and service regulation, flood control plan)
project documents hearing (negotiation) process (gaming simulation)Prerequisites: Specialised courses of water management, water management legislation
Terms and conditions of contracts and valuation of project and engineering works (Commercial law and civil code, Fee system), Construction law 50/1976 Sb. as amended 83/1998 Sb. and implementing regulations, environmental laws, supplier systems in construction in CZ, law 360/1992 Sb. on duty of authorized architectures, engineers and techniques active in construction, site diary, project documentation negotiation, bussines activities of authorized persons, system of standards in water management.
- project development with respect to water structures,
- individual elaboration of formal documents ,
- project documents hearing.
2. Valuation of project and engineering works.
3. Practical application of Construction law.
4.–5. Supplier systems in construction, theirs realization in CZ.
6. Authorization exam according to law 360/1992 Sb., rights and duties of authorized persons.
7. Site diary – content, styles.
8. Negotiation according to law 244/1992 Sb. as amended.
9. Elaboration of project documentation – steps, extent, content.
10. Project documentation negotiation.
11. Bussines activities of authorized persons.
12. Administration and application of standards in water management.
13. Assembling of individual projects, test, credits.
Language of instruction
Forms and criteria of assessment
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Offered to foreign students
Course on BUT site
13 weeks, 2 hours/week, elective
13 weeks, 3 hours/week, compulsory