Hydroinformatics 1 (V)
Academic Year 2023/24
BRB002 course is part of 1 study plan
BPC-SI / VS Summer Semester 2nd year
2. Provision and processing of input data.
3. Application of simulation models in water management (rainfall-flow models, simulation of water flow in pipelines and open channels, modeling of groundwater flow).
4. Processing and evaluation of modeling results (using GIS, CAD, etc.).
5. Fundamentals of design of water structures in CAD.
6. Principles of processing of water management project documentation in CAD.
Language of instruction
Forms and criteria of assessment
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Offered to foreign students
Course on BUT site
13 weeks, 2 hours/week, compulsory