Academic Year 2023/24
NWB029 course is part of 1 study plan
NPC-SIR Winter Semester 2nd year
2. New technologies and modern options for the construction of buildings.
3. Modern materials and technologies for the execution of engineering structures.
4. Energetically self-sufficient buildings, passive houses, ecotechnology, their real-world use and execution.
5. New materials and insulation technologies: against water, against radon, thermal insulation including systems providing additional thermal insulation to building envelope structures, new outer shell technologies.
6. Current options for the use of anchoring techniques in civil engineering. Protective and supporting structures.
7. Trenchless technologies and the reconstruction of underground utility networks.
8. New options for the surface treatment of engineering structures.
9. Demolition of reinforced concrete structures and recycling of materials.
10. Construction readiness for the implementation of special technologies as part of the interior equipment of buildings used for fire and safety protection and the conveyance of data distribution wiring.
Language of instruction
Forms and criteria of assessment
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Offered to foreign students
Course on BUT site
13 weeks, 2 hours/week, elective
13 weeks, 1 hours/week, compulsory