Academic Year 2023/24
NWA028 course is part of 1 study plan
NPC-SIR Winter Semester 2nd year
2. Technical documentation for the reconstruction of buildings and principles for the design of technological procedures employed during reconstructions.
3. Restoration of foundation structures from the perspective of their load-bearing capacity.
4. Methods and procedures for the removal of moisture from structures.
5. Restoration and reinforcement of load-bearing vertical and horizontal structures.
6. Proposals for repairs and reconstructions of wooden trusses, methods of replacing faulty elements in trusses.
7. Reconstruction of concrete panel buildings – outer shells, roofs, balconies, enclosed balconies and other presented structures.
8. Reconstruction of concrete panel buildings – internal layout, prefabricated bathroom and toilet sections, interior installations.
9. Reconstructions of heritage structures, historic building materials and materials suitable for reconstruction work.
10. Examples of executed building reconstructions.
Language of instruction
Forms and criteria of assessment
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Offered to foreign students
Course on BUT site
13 weeks, 2 hours/week, elective
13 weeks, 2 hours/week, compulsory