Selected Chapters of Construction Processes
Academic Year 2023/24
CW023 course is part of 1 study plan
N-P-C-SI (N) / R Winter Semester 1st year
2. Casing structures (stent walls , piles, underground walls), injection and anchoring in rock surroundings.
3. Nomenclature of underground structures. Tunnelling systems and assemblies.
4. Standard assemblies. Drilling and blasting. Ring Method.
5. New Austrian Tunnelling Method (NATM). Peripheral Notch Method . Microtunnelling.
6. Machines and equipment for the construction of underground structures (bored, cut-and-cover, combined, microtunnelling).
7. Production of steel and timber structures, welding of steel structures, connecting devices for steel and timber structures, transportation to the construction site.
8. Main methods of assembling steel and timber structures.
9. Execution of assembled ceiling structures.
10. Special concreting technologies.
11. Structural insulation, suitability of use and methods of execution.
12. Options for and methods of execution of industrial floors and floors in buildings. Cast and self-levelling floors.
13. Execution of roof and outer shells of buildings.
Language of instruction
Forms and criteria of assessment
Specification of controlled instruction, the form of instruction, and the form of compensation of the absences
Offered to foreign students
Course on BUT site
13 weeks, 2 hours/week, elective
13 weeks, 1 hours/week, compulsory