Civil Engineering – Building Constructions
Abbreviation: BPC-SI Code: B0732A260005 Type of study: bachelor's programme
Awarded degree: Bc.
Level of qualification: bachelor's (first level)
Awarded qualification: Bc. in the field of "Civil Engineering – Building Constructions"
Bachelor's study programme with Full-Time Mode of Study in Czech
The aim of the four-year bachelor's program Civil Engineering is to gain a comprehensive foundation of the necessary theoretical knowledge, general, technical, professional and practical knowledge and skills in the whole range of civil engineering. The aim of the study is that his graduate:
- found a full-fledged application in the studied program,
- be able to creatively apply the acquired knowledge,
- succeeded in the competition of graduates of similar study programs of educational institutions not only in the Czech Republic but also in EU countries,
- could be authorized according to the Act No. 360/1992 Coll. as an authorized engineer in one of the authorization fields of the Czech Chamber of Authorized Engineers and Technicians in Construction,
- has the necessary language skills,
- could study in follow-up Master's degree programs at all faculties of construction in the Czech Republic and abroad.
The purpose is to prepare the graduate for practicing at appropriate middle and higher levels of technical and managerial positions in the business sector in design offices, implementation firms, investor organizations and public administration.
After passing the final state examination, the graduate is entitled to use the title "Bachelor" (abbreviated Bc. before the name).
Organization and the rules for examination, assessment and grading
Course completion requirements
bachelor's work, final exam
Form of studies
full-time study mode
Study program specializations
|study program fields||Specialization||Years of study field in the program|
|spM||Building Material Engineering||3rd||4th|
|spK||Structures and Traffic Constructions||3rd||4th|
|spV||Water Management and Water Structures||3rd||4th|
|spE||Civil Engineering Management||3rd||4th|