prof. Ing. Jitka Mohelníková, Ph.D.
|Departement||Institute of Building Structures|
|Departement||Advanced Materials, Structures and Technologies Centre|
|Room||D416 (Veveří 95)|
- Institute of Building Structures - Member
- Doctoral Board for Building Engineering - Member
- Advanced Materials, Structures and Technologies Centre - Member
- Building envelopes, window glazings.
- Daylighting and solar radiation.
- Thermal protection of buildings.
- Consultant of Bachelor and Master degree projects.
- Supervisor of doctoral students.
- Building Constructions.
- Thermal Insulation, Low-energy buildings.
- Daylighting in Buildings.
- Participant of projects:
- GACR 101/05/H018 "Research of Efficient systems for Indoor Climate Comfort"
- MSMT CZ-102 "Research of Real Annual Daylight Conditions for Effective Utilisation of Light-guides in Climatic Conditions of the Czech and Slovak Republic" (2006-2007)
- MSMT MEB 080804 "Angular transmittance of tubular light guide diffusers" (2008-2009)
- LLP project "Education and Training on Renewable Energy Systems for Housing (ETRESH)" (2009-2011)
- GACR 101/09/H050 "Research of Energy-Efficient Systems and Installations for Indoor Climate Comfort"(2009-2011)
- MSMT SK-CZ-0015-09 "Computer simulation of daylighting for energy efficient buildings" (2010-2011)
- Member of the Czech mirror lighting committee of the CEN,TNK 76, member of the international committee CEN 169 Light and lighting /WG11 Daylight